To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, give us a quick phone call. We’ll ask you a few questions about your project. Then we’ll be able to give you the exact cost of the project. If you’re still interested.
The time limit of any web assignment is normally based on several factors. Custom design work can take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks, The development phase requires an additional 1 - 4 weeks. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to achieve it for you. We will make every effort to meet the timeframe you have in mind.
We require 70% deposit of the contract value at the time of starting the project. When you’ll approve the design and complete coding the whole website then we’ll show you the site from our server. After your approval you need to pay remaining 30% to enable us to transfer the whole site to your server.
Absolutely! We build your website on our development server and provide you with a username and password so that you can log in and monitor the progress of your site or you can connect using TeamViewer or any desk.
We will give changes as much as we possibly can. After completion of your project, we'll complete up to 7 rounds of major revisions at no charge.
All of our websites are almost fully-responsive and mobile friendly. Our website fits in every screen.
Yes, we would be happy to look at your existing website and give you a quote for updating it.
100% Yes! we offer many online marketing packages including, Local SEO, National SEO, SMO, Email Marketing, Whatsapp Marketing and Pay Per Click Advertising (Adwords Account Setup) including search network and display network.